Founded in 1983, RMF Design and Manufacturing Inc. has been providing electronic design and manufacturing services to clients across Canada and the United States for over 35 years.
Our team includes engineers, hardware designers, programmers, purchasers, technicians and assemblers. We pride ourselves on the direct and open communication we maintain with our customers. Our customers can speak with any of our staff, at any time. This flat company structure allows us to stay committed, focused, and flexible in meeting our customer’s needs.
RMF Design and Manufacturing Inc. provides electronic engineering, programming, prototyping and manufacturing services to its customers.
We value long term relationships with our customers.
We achieve our company growth and prosperity by helping our customers succeed.
We do this by taking the time to understand the obstacles and opportunities facing our customers and by providing the assistance in our area of expertise they need to succeed.
Richard Fine, P. Eng
Founder & President
- B.A.SC Engineering Electrical
- M.A.Sc Engineering Electrical
- SMTA Process Engineering Course
- SMTA Green Belt Course
- B.Eng. Electronic Engineering
- B.A.Sc. Nanotechnology Engineering
- M.SC. Chemistry (Nanotechnology)
- ISO 13485 Lead Auditor Training
- B.A.SC.Engineering Nanotechnology
- SMTA Process Engineering Certification
- IPC 7711/22 Trainer
Outside Sales Manager
- Ryerson Bookkeeping Certificate
20+ years Sales experience in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry
- B.A. Accounting